Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Declaration To The WORLD

I am a homo-sapien and ever evolving man and with full faith in Humanism.
i belong to no Religion and dream to be a CITIZEN Of the World.
I learn from every thing that is positive or uplifting for my Mind and soul
I also believe in "five pillars of ISLAM" and sayings of jesus in 'st.Mathews and st. john's exposition in Bible e.g 'I am on this world but not of this world'
My root of Faith is from (pOst-Vedic ) VEDANTA and do notn't accept the name 'Hindu' ( a distortion of the word 'SINDHU' by Persian invaders .The true name of Hinduism is 'PURANIC' or Beahminism (post Buddhism) and the name'Hunduism' is an imposition(has no Sanskrit or any other linguistic root of Bharat( now forgotten). The same way the name 'India' is also a Greek slang (originating from INDUS (SINDHU);thence INDIA/INDIAN.So I don't agree with the name -Hindu but believe in it's essence that is Puranic(post-Vedantic) .My root of faith is Vedanta ,a Cosmic faith , where divinity is SINGULAR , FORM-LESS ,supra-perceptual and originator of Collective consciousness, the first cause of every thing ; (even of 'STRING' or any thing beyond) .I believe in the 'Divine' of all religions but am registered with none and spiritually I am a 'Believer'.

No comments:

Post a Comment